Claims Supervisor - Commercial General Liability
- Career Level
Award Winning TPA who values their Employees as much as their Clients is looking for their next dynamic General Liability Claims Supervisor located in Orange County. General Liability Claims Professional who enjoys interfacing with Public Entity Clients while motivating team members within high exposure claims unit is the ideal candidate. Senior Adjusters with 5+ over experience and/Team Leads who want to accelerate their career are welcome to inquire.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Supervising and mentoring a small team of adjusters
• Setting up and assigning new claims.
• Establishing, reviewing and maintaining expense and indemnity reserves.
• Handling a pending of litigated claims.
• Preparing and reviewing internal and external status reports.
• Completing adjuster performance reviews and file audits.
• Approving settlement authority and payments.
• Maintaining client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of five years supervisory experience with the ability to mentor others.
• Experience handling litigated, high exposure, sensitive claims.
• The ability to identify the issues involved, formulate an action plan, and then execute it.
• A proactive attitude with a strong work ethic, and the ability to function as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people professionally and respectfully.
Apply for Claims Supervisor - Commercial General Liability
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly