Sr. Access Management - Service Engineer
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Access Management team is seeking an experienced individual to join in an engineering role within the Allstate Information Security Organization. As a member of the AM team, you will be expected to perform in a fast paced environment to provide engineering and operational support of our Access Management platforms - IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) and IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM). You will work with peers' onsite as well as virtually across the globe. Individual must be self-motivated, have an ability to collaborate with others, and be customer and platform availability focused.
- 3+ years of experience with design level engineering and support in Access Management (SSO/FSSO) in a large corporate infrastructure specifically leveraging IBM (ISAM (formerly known as Tivoli Access Manager or TAM) and TFIM
- Operational knowledge of WebSphere
- Experience with Java Webservice
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Unix/Linux/VMware
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks, HTTP, and DNS technologies (including F5 VIPs and Firewalls)
- Experience with one or more Database platforms (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, DB2)
- Hands on experience in supporting an access management system integrated with target applications such as Active Directory, Oracle Directory Services, SAP, RACF and AS400 (including LDAP protocol and user registries)
- ITIL knowledge (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Release Management)
- Experience with developing applications using TIBCO BW a plus
- Knowledge of Access Management including:
- Browsers, headers and http/https protocols
- Cookies and cookie handling
- SSL and certificates
- SAML, xml and attribute handling
- User Provisioning
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management Framework
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Advanced Degree, Industry certification in Security and Access Management preferred
CISM, CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certifications a plus
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.