6 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Missouri has an immediate opening for a Part - Time Sales Professional to assist an Insurance Sales Agent. AAA is a nationally known brand.
If you are a self-starter, enthusiastic and love working with the public we want to talk to you.
* Establish insured relationships, cross-sell, and follow-up with insured's.
* Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage's, prepare insurance proposals, policy changes, transfers, and billing clarification.
* Outbound sales calls.
* Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service. Service can include answering incoming phone calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy while providing accurate and efficient information to insured's.
* Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success each and every day.
* Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills.
* Self-motivated and possess valuable selling skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and possess organizational skills.
* Accuracy and detail oriented in all areas of work.
* Experience with Windows based software including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
* Property and Casualty License Required.
* Able to learn computer functions.
* Experience in working in an insurance agency preferred, but not required.
* Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or equivalent combination of experience in related field is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive 6 week paid training program that includes computer based training, virtual training and classroom training to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE