Assistant Producer-Insurance Sales- Austin South
6 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AAA Texas is growing in the North Austin area and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- Insurance license sponsorship
- Growth Opportunities
Your success will require you to:
- Support growth, retention, service and profitability goals in a branch environment
- Assist in the sales and service of all insurance and membership products
- Review applications, schedule inspections, amendment order preparations
- Document retrieval, review applications for accuracy/completeness and process go backs
- Complete and process all policy & membership changes and payments
- Respond to member inquiries regarding products & services
- Make outbound calls necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance sales, solicit sales referrals and conduct product referrals
- Cross sell insurance & membership products, develop sales lead opportunities through contacts and conduct positive and effective communications with colleagues and members.
- 3+ yrs sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education nd work expeirence preferred
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screening
- A good driving record and a valid driver's license is required
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE