Regional Marketing Consultant - West Central
5 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
A Marketing Consultant provides expert consultative advice and support to Allstate Agents and Allstate Sales Leaders. In this role, you will conduct in-depth analysis in the field to effectively recommend marketing solutions to Allstate Agents in order to help them both attract and retain customers. The work of the Marketing Consultant improves the internal and external marketing processes across channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consult with Allstate Agents in both individual and group settings
- Show Allstate Agents how to leverage national and local marketing programs and processes
- Present regularly at field meetings and educational workshops
- Manage projects and coordinate events as requested
- Assist with development and execution of marketing plan in line with team strategies
- Review existing processes and make recommendations for process improvement
- Participate on internal cross-functional teams targeting specific business goals and projects – may include project and team leadership opportunities
- Strong organization and project/program management skills
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer experience skills
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
- 2-5 years of Marketing experience, or equivalent experience in Project Management, Consulting, or Communications
- Bachelor's degree required: Marketing concentration recommended
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.