SAP Systems Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
SAP Systems Analyst
SAP Systems Analyst supporting the areas of SAP on premise ECC solutions and also SAP SAS products.
Position requires hands on technical experience working with SAP products, project methodology, post-implementation support and incident mgmt.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ability to understand technical details, integration, and functions of multiple applications/complex systems
• Ability to understand multiple complex business processes and serve as a subject matter expert
• Ability to work with business and technical teams in assessing and providing technology support
• Ability to design strategic solutions and provide recommendations to meet challenging business needs
• Ensure industry and technology best practices are followed in projects with product implementation
• Create and execute test scenarios to ensure the quality of deliverables to meet business requirements
• Conduct & participate in business meetings for identification and resolution of project and/or production issues
• Ability to evaluate potential system enhancements and upgrades and provide recommendations into system roadmap
• Technical experience connecting SAS solutions, security protocols, certificate management, reverse proxies, etc…
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum 5+ years of SAP technical experience working with SAP ECC and or SAP SAS solutions
• Agile project methodology
• SAP functional experience around ECC on premise and/or SAP SAS solutions.
• SAP technical experience working with ABAP, HTML5, JAVA applications.
• Problem Solving - Excellent critical analysis, trouble shooting and problem solving skills. Strong understanding of SAP solutions. Comfortable with data and processes.
• Communication - Strong interpersonal and communication skills (including verbal and written) while dealing with internal and external management & suppliers. Must be a good listener.
• Critical Observation - Proactive, dedicated, self-directed, out of the box thinking is required.
• Team work & Collaboration - Must be capable of working as a part of large organization & team while showing the ability to work independently.
• Adaptability - Flexibility in business and technology priorities and changing expectations. Willingness to ask questions, take instructions and responsibilities.
• Work Ethics - Demonstrate good attitude & judgment, seasoned business skills, discretion, and maintain the highest level of confidentially.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.