Entry Level Auditor
7 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®. - Where good people build rewarding careers.
We'll help you make an impact through meaningful work. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Not only are we a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including:
- Ample opportunity for career movement across the enterprise
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules with work/life balance
- Generous paid time off
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
This list is only the beginning. Find out what else Allstate has to offer!
Within Internal Audit, you will have an opportunity to conduct financial, operational, and compliance audits across Allstate's businesses. In an exciting, fast-paced environment, you will build a strong understanding of the various areas of the organization, develop a comprehensive understanding of the audit process and have the potential to work with our external auditor.
New hires can expect to spend their first twenty-four months in a development program where you will be mentored and trained on the various organizations within Allstate, auditing methodologies, as well as gaining the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities needed to help you have a successful career in the Allstate Internal Audit department.
The Auditor will be a key member of the team, responsible for the following items:
- Audit planning and execution, including risk and control evaluation
- Coordinating the work of other team members in a leadership role
- Providing ongoing internal control consulting
- Partnering with Management in support of key initiatives and projects
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- 0-2 years' experience, including related internships, within any of the following areas: Accounting, Banking, Financial Services, Finance, Insurance, or Internal Audit a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Intermediate project management skills
- General understanding of audit theory and application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to work effectively across the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment
- Basic critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required. Working knowledge of Power Point and Word
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.