Accounting Supervisor - Detroit MI
7 days left
- Career Level
The Accounting Supervisor is a critical role for this independent insurance agency in the greater Detroit area. The agency seeks a motivated individual who can hit the ground running, is willing to get their hands dirty, and is technically proficient in the world of finance and accounting. You will process invoices, work on reconciliation and reporting responsibilities, manage others within the department, and process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
What type of background suits this role?
- You must possess a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and management.
- Experience in a management capacity.
- Experience working within the insurance industry.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business administration.
- 5-7 years of accounting and finance, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now payroll application a plus.
Apply for Accounting Supervisor - Detroit MI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly