4 days left
- Career Level
Join a new, fully funded start-up insurer in Florida. Help us launch and rapidly grow a new business from the ground up. We're looking for smart, hungry, hard workers who want to take a unique and differentiated offering from its infancy to a household name here in Florida and beyond.
- Responsible for the overall growth and execution of all home and auto sales initiatives starting in Florida then to multiple states. Establishing plans and executing them to over-deliver on monthly / quarterly sales targets. Ability to help maintain existing relationships with internal stakeholders, key customers and partners.
- Drives day-to-day activities of sales and marketing department through performance and development
- Supports VP of Marketing and Brand Director on all sales related projects and performance
Skills and Experience
- MBA in Marketing preferred
- Experience with analyzing and reporting sales data in order to identify issues, trends, over time to drive improvement of results and find solutions (ie ability to make data driven decisions to Sales group to sell more effectively)
- Highly collaborative individual who wants to win
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Quantitative background: ability to create sales compensation models (for both internal and external comp plans)
- Advanced Excel and MYSQL skills
- 3-5 years related working experience a must
- Strong managerial skills in communication and motivation to sales and marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
- Experience with a CRM is a big plus
- Experience in B2B wholesale or distributor sales another big plus