Account Executive - Employee Benefits - Dallas TX
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
This Account Executive role is a unique opportunity to join a growing firm working hard to differentiate themselves in the market by providing innovative customer solutions in the ever-changing landscape of healthcare reform. You must be technically proficient with all aspects of products and services for large, complex accounts in the world of employee benefit solutions.
About the Role:
· Provide unparalleled relationship management with the C-suite and HR team in addition to overseeing client service plans through flawless project management and team member development.
· Meet client goals through superior people management and development of your dedicated client service team.
· Gather and develop information to create effective benefit programs while proactively identifying and mitigating risks and barriers to success.
· Develop, lead, and evaluate strategic plan designs and associated change management strategies to meet long-term client goals.
What Experience Suits this Role?
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 10+ years of experience working with large self-funded clients, preferably in a retail agency or consultative setting.
· State Life and Health license required, CEBS designation a plus.
Apply for Account Executive - Employee Benefits - Dallas TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly