Member Service Counselor (Customer Service/Sales) - St. Louis Metroplitan Area
2 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Missouri is seeking a customer service oriented individual for Member Service Counselor at one of our St. Louis, MO offices. This is an exciting entry level position and ideal for candidates interested in working in a team-oriented environment, interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to Auto Club transactions
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities for branch bookkeeping records
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to deal effectively with the public
- Ability to cross sell products
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of US geography
- Some computer experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE