Claims Analyst - Excess & Surplus / Large Loss
2 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A nationally recognized E&S carrier is looking for a High Exposure/ Excess Casualty Claims Specialist to work out of their Jersey City office. This is an exciting position that will focus on the company's most complex General Liability and Auto claims including but not limited to: large loss claims; environmental claims; class action torts; construction defect; and high exposure, catastrophic auto claims. This person will be a technical expert in the organization and will have responsibility to work and interact with attorneys, handling mediations and attend court as necessary. Qualified individuals must have an established, proven career in claims handling with significant exposure to high-dollar, complex claims and extensive experience handling litigated cases. Local candidates are preferred. Compensation is flexible depending upon experience and the company offers excellent benefits and bonus potential.
- 5-+ years of Casualty Claims experience with proven success handling highly complex and litigated cases
- Prior experience working in specialty lines (Construction Defect, Environmental, Excess Umbrella) is highly preferred
- Degree preferred but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- JD preferred but not necessary
Apply for Claims Analyst - Excess & Surplus / Large Loss
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly