Claims Supervisor - Commercial Auto
- Career Level
A growing insurance carrier is seeking a Claims Supervisor to oversee a team of Commercial Auto, BI Adjusters. This team handles a mix of commercial auto and general liability claims and this person will manage employees and give direction on files as needed. Management responsibilities will include reviewing department metrics to ensure goals are met, providing leadership and training for adjusters in the unit, and provide advice and oversight as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is preferred but not necessary.
8-10 years of commercial auto claims experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in the management of auto and general liability claims and prior supervisory experience.
- Commercial Claims handling, specifically trucking, experience preferred.
- Polished and professional written and verbal skills.
- College degree and related insurance experience. Bilingual, a plus.
- Proficient in computer skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- TX Adjuster License