Individual Health Account Manager
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
MEADOWBROOK INSURANCE GROUP, Inc. employs more than 900 associates in over 20 offices throughout the United States. Meadowbrook operates insurance agencies, a risk management company that provides services to self-insured groups, funds and pools, and operates 6 domestic insurance companies.
Meadowbrook is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing challenging opportunities for our associates and a superior working environment. As Meadowbrook continues to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for bright, talented team players with a dedication and passion for their work.
We offer our associates competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, a friendly, team oriented environment and encourage and reward the professional growth of our associates.
We are currently looking for a full-time, Individual Health Account Manager to join our Sarasota, FL office.
- Maintain renewals and expand existing insurance accounts based on needs and requirements of client
- Forward application and loss history to Marketing Representative or to carrier, as appropriate
- Handle complex processing and claim situations with client, producer and/or carrier personnel
- Review Aged Receivables monthly
- Process renewals and new business. Invoice as required and confirm commission rate
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Must have minimum 2 – 3 years Customer Service Representative or Account Manager experience or equivalent. Additional insurance education or designation preferred
- Must have and maintain current FL 215 license.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Sagitta Agency Managment System preferred
- Must by highly organized and work well in team environment. Must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to assess and maintain multiple priorities while managing one or more books of business
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented