HE/Auto Claims Adjuster - 1099 - Nationwide
- Career Level
- Not Specified
RYZE Claim Solutions (RYZE) is an independent insurance adjusting company that provides accurate, cost effective and comprehensive property and liability insurance claims adjusting, including third party administration and insurance appraisal services to insurance carriers doing business throughout the United States. RYZE currently services 49 states and handles Catastrophe's across the nation. RYZE currently has three office locations: Noblesville, IN, Tampa, FL, and Dallas, TX.
1099 Adjusters are contractors that will investigate and evaluate property claims for clients pursuant to client and company direction. Provide timely, accurate, fair, and professional service to all clients and insured parties while maintaining a high level of production.
- 2-5 years of Heavy Equipment and Auto estimating experience
- Experience preparing estimates with ADP, CCC, or Mitchell
- Have an active estimating system to prepare estimates
- Applicant must have the ability to send electronic reports through the internet
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- A valid driver's license
- Have or obtain state licensing where required
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Capability to plan, organize and manage time
- Knowledge of insurance policies, theories and practices
Additionally, in order to handle claims for RYZE, you will be required to take a drug test and go through our criminal background check process. If you are qualified to handle claims for RYZE you will then participate in our online RYZE Webinars.
RYZE offers excellent income. We have no hold backs and you get paid when the claim is completed by you and not when we get paid on the claim. We pay on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
RYZE is an equal opportunity Employer.