Claims Consultant - Private Client Personal Lines - Chicago IL
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Organization
A Top 20 Broker, this insurance firm has built a platform around comprehensive product offers and white glove service which is perfectly suited to an affluent clientele. The broker takes advantage of its interconnectivity in property and casualty, corporate benefits and wealth management to identify clients with complex risk management needs.
The Private Client Personal Lines Claims Consultant is an opportunity for you to advocate and counsel high net worth clients through difficult circumstances. They look to you for education on the claims handling process, discretion and understanding on how to achieve a favorable outcome.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as a liaison between the insurance company, adjusters, third party administrators and the broker.
- Report, investigate and verify loss reports.
- Communicate status updates, prepare reports, attend client meetings and track claims status.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- High net worth claims handling with an insurance company or specialist/consulting experience at an agency is required.
- Broad private client exposure involving personal property claims such as homeowners, autos, jewelry/valuable items, fine art, antiques/collectibles, yachts, planes and so forth.