Associate Underwriter - Transportation
4 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
RLI's Transportation group is hiring an Associate Underwriter for our Atlanta, GA office.
Main Duties Include:
- Review new applications for acceptability based on the underwriting guidelines.
- Communicate with agents to obtain additional information; decline unacceptable accounts
- Price and quote accounts
- Prepare, review, complete, and send various documents based on application status.
- Review and initiate required documentation to meet RLI's and regulatory standards.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as needed.
- Ability to use analytical methods in underwriting processes to find workable solutions.
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations to internal and external contacts on underwriting matters
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees on underwriting matters.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in business administration, insurance, or a related field and 1-2 years of experience in a similar field or position.Job LocationAtlanta, Georgia, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular