Property Claims Representative- Inside
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Property Claims Representative-Inside responsible for handling and resolving property claims, providing technical direction to TPA and Independent Adjusting personnel as well as facilitating reporting to internal and external customers.
Directly you will only handle 10-15 claims all other activity will be monitoring I/A and TPA claims quality control and settlement approval.
- Investigate, evaluate and settle large, complex and litigated claims
- Ensure the quality of claims processed, adjusted, and resolved by the Company and its TPA
- Comply with all state, regulatory and reporting requirements
- Participate in the administration and review of the Claim Reinspection Program
- Catastrophe experience highly preferred
- Familiar with Florida building codes
- Previous outside field experience would be preferred
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree and a Florida all lines adjuster’s license
- At least 5+ years of property claim handling experience
- Florida Claim Handling experience is required
- Solid experience in reviewing and analyzing policy coverage
- Experience with the various forms of property insurance policies and the application of statutes, building codes, regulations and case law
- Experience in the adjustment of Florida residential, commercial and multi-million dollar commercial daily and catastrophe losses
- Strong claim resolution skills for working with attorneys, public adjusters, and first party insured’s, including condominium associations
- Field estimating skills are strongly desired
- Possess strong computer skills including proficiency in Xactimate and MS Office.
- Some travel will be required
For immediate consideration please send your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org