Account Manager - Commercial Lines New York NY
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Headquartered in New York City, they are a leading, diversified provider of comprehensive insurance services to clients throughout the U.S. They are seeking the best of the best from the brokerage/agency insurance world. The Commercial Lines Account Manager supports the Sales Executives and Account Executives and clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts. Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements. Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals.
Processes renewals. Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier. Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
What we seek:
- 5+ years Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client service role.
- Polished and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AMS360 Experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment.
Apply for Account Manager - Commercial Lines New York NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly