Inside Property Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Compass Adjusting Services has an immediate opening for an Inside Property Adjuster position in our Fort Worth, TX home office.
- MUST have TPA/Carrier experience (At least 5 Years)
- Must be TX and/or FL licensed Interact daily with policyholders and adjusters/agents, vendors, Public Adjusters, etc.
- Ability to learn Insurance Company’s Claims Management System
- Candidate will be responsible for investigating and determining coverage based off of field adjusters or technician reports, phone conversations, etc. and handling the claim to conclusion
- Communicate daily via telephone and written correspondence.
- Analyze and evaluate assignments, investigates and answer coverage questions.
- Process claims within the Claims Management System.
- Must provide excellent customer service through timely claim completion and contact communication with Insureds/PA/Representatives
- Local candidates preferred.
- Ability to travel when needed. Travel will be mostly for training at client location
General Job Duties:
- Speak with Insureds/PA/Representatives at the onset and closing of each claim
- Create Field Assignments as necessary
- Handle claims from “Cradle to Grave” including, but not limited to: letter writing, writing estimates, determining coverage, issuing payments, setting reserves, handling supplements, and negotiating settlements.
- Basic math and good letter writing to include exceptional grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Proficient in Xactimate 28/Xactanalysis and Xactware Collaboration Tool
- Proficient with PC and ability to use Excel, Word, Outlook Required licenses or certifications:
- Florida Adjuster License
- Texas Adjuster License