Tower Hill Insurance Group is searching for an experienced Decision Research Analyst to join our Actuarial team in Gainesville!
As one of Florida’s most trusted names in homeowner’s insurance we pride ourselves on our ability to provide the best service and quality products possible to our customers. Over the past 44 years we have developed an amazing team of compassionate people who diligently work to help them to protect their homes and to restore their lives after catastrophe strikes. In our Actuarial team, we have some of our very best researching the market, compiling our data, and analyzing our policies so we can better support the families who have entrusted us with their Castles.
As we continue to grow and expand, the number of families that place their trust in us will only grow larger with us. This presents us with a question: how can we ensure that we continue to provide the same exceptional service as we continue to grow? That’s where you come in.
This job is probably for you if:
- You are highly analytical and have a strong background in Excel.
- Experience with SQL is highly desirable as well.
- Formula input and/or programming in Excel is highly desirable.
- You are precise, meticulous, and self-motivated.
- You have previous experience analyzing and interpreting large quantities of data.
- 1-2 years is ideal.
- A combination of fewer years of experience along with a four year degree in a related field is acceptable.
Our Decision Research Analysts play a crucial role in the success of our Actuarial team. By assisting with the development of underwriting and rating tools, rate comparisons, and Quality Review queries they help to maintain our underwriting excellence so that we can continue to be sure that the coverage and premium are appropriate every time. They also assist our actuaries in creating “what if” scenarios to better understand the effect certain events may have on our policies and our ability to make good on our promises.
At Tower Hill we value hard work, innovation, and superior customer service above all else and we know that it is our job to reward that hard work. When you join our team you can expect:
- A competitive starting salary with annual merit reviews and possible increases and bonus opportunities.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- Nearly three weeks of PTO (plus holidays).
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Business casual dress.
- Access to on-site fitness center and gymnasium with regulation-sized basketball/volleyball court.
- Subsidized lunches from Gainesville’s myriad of exceptional caterers and delicious restaurants.
Perhaps this position is not for you or you know someone else that you think would be a perfect fit for Tower Hill. If so, visit www.thig.com/careers for information on this and other openings, total compensation, our company history, and more!
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.