Engle Martin is a leading national independent loss adjusting and claims management provider. We provide a comprehensive line of service offerings including commercial property, casualty, inland marine/cargo, heavy equipment and large loss adjusting, as well as TPA/claims management and subrogation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay and benefits and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service are valued and rewarded.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a Project Manager / Business Analyst, Business Intelligence. The Project Manager / Business Analyst, Business Intelligence is responsible for gathering all requirements as it applies to reporting analytics and managing the delivery of the request through ongoing project management methodologies.
The incumbent will be dedicated to the ever growing demand for information and become integral to all entities in the corporate umbrella communicating direction with stakeholders.
The primary source and output will consist of but not be limited to Microsoft SQL Data Warehousing through SSIS/SSAS to Power BI and Solver BI360 on both local and Azure platforms. The role will include regular integration with the SQL delivery teams connecting information in a unified direction.
TYPES OF DATA (but not limited to):
- KPI Business Drivers
- Revenue and costing
- Predicative Analytics
- Actionable Exceptions
- Sales and Marketing
- National Indexes
- Interactive Dashboards
- Assumes accountability for all BI application projects including : hands-on business requirement scoping, architecture, approval, wire framing, development (this is not a developer role), timelines, resources, testing, training, tracking, support and maintenance plans as it applies.
- Assures compliance with internal and external audit requirements, project change control, contractual agreements, and project vendor relationships including performance.
- Maintains a thorough and current familiarity with the various businesses' hardware, cloud services and software resources demonstrates an ongoing and comprehensive understanding of stand-alone and distributed business applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience; minimum of five (5) years' experience within Information Technology
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies both Agile Scrum and Waterfall
- Project Management and Business Analyst experience in a production BI environment
- Project Management Certifications are preferred
- Project Management experience including SQL Reporting (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Knowledge of SQL Database Structures
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Sound writing and speaking skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
- Strong customer service orientation and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Business acumen, including ability to apply fundamental budget planning and management and human resources management
THE ENGLE MARTIN WAY: TOGETHER, IMPACTING LIVES AND SERVING WITH PASSION.
Engle Martin & Associates is dedicated to providing a culture of care, compassion, and respect among its employees, clients, and business partners. We recognize and celebrate the value of our employees’ contributions through initiatives such as the peer-nominated EMpact award and development of The EM Way. We also believe that it is critical to invest in the personal and professional development of our employees; therefore, we provide training opportunities through Engle Martin University, encourage industry association involvement, and support professional designations and certifications. Additionally, Engle Martin is committed to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures through activities such as Kaizen events featuring cross-functional team representatives.
Engle Martin recognizes, too, that it’s our responsibility to be a good corporate citizen, not only inside our organization but also within the community. Our company applauds community outreach across the country through our local EMbrace teams and promotes giving back to our communities through corporate charitable donation and employee donation match programs.