Bodily Injury Claims Supervisor
- Career Level
Supervise team of adjusters responsible for handling of commercial auto bodily injury and general liability claims. Primarily responsible for managing daily workflow and handling of claims within the unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and lead team of adjusters to ensure performance metrics and departmental goals are met.
- Provide direction, leadership and training.
- Provide necessary file direction on coverage, investigations and evaluations.
- Provide advice and oversight into claim disposition strategies
- Conduct unit meetings to roundtable files and address handling concerns.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Perform claim file audits.
- Perform employee reviews/evaluations.
- Provide reserve and settlement authority as needed.
- Handle complaint calls.
Certificates, Licensed, Registration:
- Licensed in all states required by the Company.
Strong business acumen.
Must have experience in the management of commercial auto and general liability claims and prior supervisory experience.
Commercial claims handling experience required, specifically trucking, experience preferred.
Polished and professional written and verbal skills.
Strong computer skills