Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Join our Commercial Lines Team for a unique opportunity to grow and advance with our team. We are looking for a detail oriented person who demonstrates clear knowledge of commercial insurance coverage and industry offerings. Must be familiar with coverage, programs and guidelines of property/casualty insurance carriers, both admitted and non-admitted. The candidate must be familiar with all aspects of insurance services from application processing to policy analysis
- 3 or more years of experience in the property/casualty industry
- Possess excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills, including ability to answer routine coverage questions, endorsement ordering and processing, policy checking and invoicing, as well as market renewals and rounding out accounts
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously despite their complexity
- Be results oriented with a drive to succeed
- Must be P&C Licensed
- Experience in paperless environment preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.