Insurance Producer - Commercial Insurance
- Career Level
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE PRODUCER/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Are you ready to work in an agency unlike anywhere you’ve worked before?
- Do you want to be part of a fun environment with top notch people?
If you answered yes, then Hoffman Brown might be the place for you!
Hoffman Brown Company is a mid-sized, independent insurance brokerage firm located in Sherman Oaks, CA. We are looking for an experienced, team-oriented Commercial Lines Producer/Account Executive to take over an existing book for a producer who’s retiring. This is an excellent and rare opportunity for someone in the early years of their career who hasn’t yet built up a large book. The retiring producer will introduce you to their accounts so the transition can be as seamless as possible. This could also be the perfect opportunity for someone who’s been working as an Account Manager for several years with responsibilities both inside and outside the office, and is ready to take the next step in their career.
No phone calls please.
Primary Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Current CA Property/Casualty Insurance License required
- Knowledge and understanding of risk management and loss control
- Experience developing and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and prospective clients and insurance underwriters
- Broad commercial insurance knowledge with a minimum of five year’s industry experience Knowledge of contractual policy language
- Solid problem solving skills, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide the finest professional insurance service to clients by consistently upholding Agency Standards and Best Practices
- Ability to review insurance policy applications for completeness, accuracy, and acceptability of risk
- Automation knowledge of Applied Systems/Epic (preferred), Excel, Word & Outlook programs
- CPCU and/or Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Designations, a plus
In addition to competitive salary-based compensation is a fun, friendly environment, with a comprehensive benefits package.