- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
As Business Analyst you will have the ability to champion and impel organization’s project methodology while delivering project development and project results; innovate processes and products; and design and implement internal business solutions creating substantial processing efficiencies exceeding customer expectations.
You will ensure successful delivery of business solutions by assessing and understanding business needs, impact changes, elicit/edit business requirements, document and analyze change requirements and support communication and delivery of solutions; proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders analyzing information needs and functional requirements and deliver standard artifacts, including functional and business requirements, use cases, screen and interface designs and data dictionaries; and serve as conduit between stakeholders and development team, through which requirements flow.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience)
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) preferred, or IIBA Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (IIBA-CCBA), IIBA-CBAP, IIBA-CBATL certification
- ACORD Certified Expert (ACE)
- At least one (1) insurance industry related professional designation (preferred)
- 4+ years project oriented work experience
- Property and Casualty insurance industry experience (preferred)
- Experience defining business requirements, driving successful business outcomes, interpreting and translating business requirements into technical requirements and overall management of requirements
- Expert in Business Process Models (BPM), system integration, workflow and automation
- Ability to work in multi-faceted project team on medium to large-scale projects throughout project life cycle
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including formal project methodologies and concepts, as defined by PMI-PMBOK
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Outlook and Adobe Fireworks