- Career Level
- Not Specified
Basic Function and Scope:
Responsible for assisting and supporting underwriters with quoting, rating and issuance of new business, quotes, renewals and endorsements. Respond to problem situations from brokers and perform needed customer service tasks.
- Policy rating (all states, multi-line) in our policy issuance system and/or Rackley.
- Review of incoming submissions and subsequent documents for completeness along with class of business, branch code and other required information
- Work with Underwriters and brokers to obtain necessary information.
- Process quotes and issuing policies in policy issuance system.
- Ensure policies and are issued based upon the terms and conditions outlined in the binder.
- Participate as needed in systems and workflow development as required.
- Review workload daily to determine if established timelines are obtainable and working with management as issues arise.
- 3 + years of commercial multi-line rating experience.
- Extensive knowledge of insurance and policy issuance systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Customer service & teamwork oriented.
- Excellent Decision making skills required.
- Knowledge of AMS Rackley is helpful.
- Experience working in paperless environment helpful.
- Able to handle all objectives with minimal management involvement.
- Take responsibility for actions, and ability to adjust to new situations and changing priorities with minimal impact to daily responsibilities.