Transportation Claims Adjuster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Job Description: Trucking PD Adjuster position open to candidates located in Orlando, FL, Greenville, SC, or Las Vegas, NV
Trucking Adjuster needed to handle a caseload of approximately 150 pending claims that encompass all levels of complexity. Requires establishing facts of loss, coverage analysis, investigation, compensability/liability/negligence determination, coordination of medical care (as appropriate), litigation management, damage assessment, settlement negotiations, identifying potential fraud and appropriate use of authorized vendors. Also includes timely and appropriate reserve analysis and report completion. All file handling must be within state statutes, Client Claims Handling Guidelines and NARS Best Practices.
Education / Licensing:
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of overall claims experience, preferably in the Transportation line of business.
- Commercial Trucking experience desired.
- Must possess the ability to obtain other required jurisdictional licensing.
- Requires long periods of sitting.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Repeated use of a keyboard, mouse, and exposure to computer screens.
- Requires some travel to attend mediations and trials.
- Please send all resumes to for consideration