Policy Services Representative
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Responsible for processing changes to policies within RLI's transportation product line. Enter new policies into the company's database systems. Create and maintain underwriting and policy files. Perform general clerical work in support of the product line's underwriters.
- Process simple and moderately complex endorsements, changes, and cancellations to existing insurance policies.
- Process federal and state filings along with each policy issue, cancellation, or reinstatement.
- Enter new policies into the company's database systems.
- Assist in policy issuance by creating underwriting and policy files and copies.
- Perform general clerical work in support of the product line's underwriters.
- Ability to follow operations procedures as outlined by the Policy Services Manager.
- Ability to meet processing deadlines with minimal error.
- Ability to use database software to process insurance policy changes.
Completion of a high school education or its equivalent, and up to 2 years of experience in a similar position.Job LocationAtlanta, Georgia, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular