- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
At Windhaven Insurance we are always looking for A-players who want a challenge. Are you a driven person who wants to achieve great feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up than an insurance company? Then you might be a future Windy.
The EUO Examiner is the play maker of the EUO Team. The candidate must have strong investigative skills, know when to listen in Examinations Under Oath to pinpoint conflicting facts, and act as a representative of Windhaven. The position entails conducting multiple Examinations Under Oath per day, either in person or telephonically, in order to determine coverage in the overall EUO process.
Responsibilities and Needed Qualifications
- Perform Claim reviews the day before Examination Under Oath scheduled date
- Complete EUO summaries within 24 hours of EUO conducted date
- Adjuster License 6-20 preferred
- PIP claim handling experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Team player