Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
CalSurance is a national leading provider of specialty insurance programs to meet the E&O coverage needs of insurance agents and agencies. We are seeking a licensed P&C Insurance Producer to join our team. This is an opportunity to join a growing, successful team. Candidates must have a professional disposition with excellent communication and organizational skills. The ability to work both independently and as an effective team member is essential to this role. This is a full-time, on-site position. CalSurance is located in Orange, CA.
Company websites: www.calsurance.com and www.citainsurance.com
- New business development: Needed skills include prospecting, follow-up, and relationship development.
- Renewal account servicing: Maintain relationships with key accounts and production contacts.
- Communication: Develop and maintain productive relationships with internal teammates.
- Organization: Must be able to effectively keep track both of the small details and of the big picture.
- Insurance expertise: Must be able to understand and communicate key coverage details.
- Technology: Comfort with standard office computer systems and tools.
Benefits this Position Offers:
- On-site, inside sales.
- Full-time, salaried position.
- Annual performance-based bonus opportunity.
- Limited travel.
- Professional, team environment.
- Benefit package that includes 401K plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision and other voluntary products.
- Licensing and CE costs.
- Opportunity to join team that has been a recognized industry leader for +30 years.
- Valid P&C License.
- Experience: Two or more years of experience in either multi-line P&C coverage or Professional Liability coverage.
When applying, reference: # S85
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.