Account Manager - Employee Benefits
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Account Manager has complete responsibility for this Chicago insurance agency's small employee benefits group book of business (2-50 employees). Becoming part of this agency means working in a team with a small agency feel but has tools and resources to compete with any large national firm. You should have a few years of experience working with group benefits plans in a client service, rating or benefits administration role that would like to make a transition to an insurance agency for further career development.
Brief List of Responsibilities:
- You’ll partner with an Account Executive to ensure that the daily service needs of smaller employers are met.
- You will receive training and mentoring on all aspects of the service process.
What Experience Suits this Role?
- Experience working with group benefits, especially focused on small group cases with 2-50 employees.
- State Life and Health license required.
- Additional professional designations (CEBS, RHU, REBC, etc.) a huge plus.
- Previous agency side experience strongly preferred.