Senior Account Manager - Group Benefits
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Can you work for a national insurance broker that has a regional, family culture? Can you have all the client resources under the sun without sacrificing the quality and comradery of a local team? This company proves it’s possible and has an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the self-funded, large accounts team.
A Partnership with A Partner:
- In this role you’ll work in a close knit team supporting a senior managing producer and agency partner with relationship management for a dedicated book of self-funded business. Alternative funding (ASO) experience and compliance knowledge concerning the Affordable Care Act is required.
- You’ll work one-on-one the producer on introducing enrollment strategies, new technology platforms and communication materials.
- You will stay on top of current plans, programs and financials. You’ll analyze data, prepare presentations and provide proactive updates.
Brief Overview of the Role’s Responsibilities:
- You will make sure custom solutions are delivered to the client in the right way with all the intricate details in place.
- You’ll take charge of the connecting the dots on health care plans as well as wellness and ancillary benefits, technology utilization and communication that’s streamlined for regulatory and compliance issues that overwhelm clients.