Account Executive - Sales - Miami, FL
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with health insurance and employee benefit experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions Division. This is a weekday, business to business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Qualified candidates will be trained to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the Insurance brokerage Community. Additionally you should:
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace
- Communicate well with Business owners and C-Level Executives
- Have a great work ethic and work well independently with little supervision
- Be financially motivated to build a successful career with our company
- Provide superior customer service before and after a sale
Excellent Benefits including Stock Options
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure and world class conference trips/promotions. All ongoing business and traveling expenses are paid for.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
To qualify for this elite opportunity you must:
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one
- Have experience in business to business sales and working with business professionals
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
Apply for Account Executive - Sales - Miami, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly